July 25, 2017

THE KING OF THE KONG

If you are a "lucky dog" ~ which means you own a KONG, then there are certain rules to follow.
I am a "lucky dog"!  I own a KONG ball, a KONG football and this great KONG bone!
The rules?

1.  Always protect your KONG no matter what else you are doing.
2.  Keep your KONG safe from harm.
3.  Do not allow others to mess with your KONG.
4.  Do not lose your KONG.  Know where it is at all times.
5.  Sleep with your KONG.
6.  If your KONG becomes damaged in any way, shape or form blame a human.
7.  Then demand a new KONG.
8.  And of course ~ love your KONG ~ unconditionally.
 

9 comments:

  1. OMD, dat looks like a pawsome toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tips to keep the kong safe Dougie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dougie, that is one great Kong. Looks like you take good care of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, Dougie...that's a bit creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a mighty BIG for you, Dougie. We bet you really enjoy it a lot.

    Woos - Lightning and Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my Kong balls that my dearest Princess Leah sent me. However, I just had to take the bright yellow fuzzy covers off them first. Now I get very upset if they roll under the furniture and bark until my humans get them out for me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the rules... I have the same kong and I will protect it now like you...

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sure is good advice and I must say, I DO put it into practice! Barks and licks and love, Dakota

    ReplyDelete