November 26, 2017

SUNDAY SELFIE

I thought, well, I hoped ... you and I could play ball today.
I really, really love to play ball!  It's my favoritist thing to do.  All over the backyard are lots 'n' lots of my tennis balls.
But the humans have NOT raked the leaves!  I cannot find my tennis balls.
I have been looking all over.  I am sure they are under the leaves.
Maybe you can come over tomorrow and play ball with me.  I'm sure I'll find at least one of them by then! 

I'll keep looking and mean time you can go over to
THE CAT ON MY HEAD
and look at all the Sunday Selfies!
[and come back here tomorrow and play ball with me ...]



10 comments:

  1. I'll help ya look for those balls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. from looking at the blog hop, it appears to me, you are the only canine and the only one to chase balls .. if I were close I would be right there. Jake loves ball games above all else. we are experts at finding tennis balls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Dougie, the human here would love to play ball with you so go find those balls. We bet you can find them. You all have a wonderful Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're coming over right now, Dougie! We will help you find your ball!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not play with the leaves, Dougie ? It's so much fun ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I never leave my Wilson in the yard. I have other WIlsons in storage but I am dedicated (obsessed) to one WIlson at a time. BUTT, your hoomans need to help you find your ball!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    OMD Dougie, ball rescue required!!! Wish I could reach out and help ya... sigh... hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have some nice crunchy leaves to roll in. I'm sure the wind will soon blow them away and you'll be able to find your tennis balls. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We sure hope you find your ball in those leaves, Dougie!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete