June 12, 2018

TUESDAY TALK ... BLOG HOPS


"Zoey, you like to hop, don't you?"
"Of course I do, Dougie ... I hop like a bunny ... like our friend, Speedy!"
"well, we need to remind all our furriends (and their humans) that the Zoolatry human is still working on her big list of BLOG HOPS with all the de-tails about each of them, but she's very sure she hasn't heard from every furry yet ... so if YOU have a hop, be sure to let us know about it ... cause we want to share the information with all the other bloggers we know ... OK?  OK! You can email us ... our email is right over there on the sidebar! Don't furget."

3 comments:

  1. I will share your post Anne, to make sure we don't miss a hop!

    Marjorie and the Dash Kitten Crew

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love to hop, I can't wait to see the list just in case I missed any. XO

    ReplyDelete