July 12, 2018

THANKFUL THURSDAY ~ On me or In me!

I love outdoor play.  And we labs love water, too!  But it gets hot and hotter some days.  And I get thirsty!  This is "pet hydration month" so I'm thankful my family always keeps a big bowl of fresh, clean and cool water outdoors for me to drink.  So ... I always can have water "in me".  And sometimes when I'm outdoors playing, I even love to have water "on me"!  Here, I'm getting a cold nose (and toes) and woof, does this feel good! 


What are you thankful for today?
Some of our furriends are sharing their thanks at Brian's Thankful Thursday Blog Hop.





8 comments:

  1. we are fine with the water in our bowl... more would be dangerous... we are made of sugar I think and we could melt ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a terrific photo of you and your water world! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are getting lots of water Dougie. I am sure you love to play in it too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water is ever so necessary all the time, but especially in the summer. We always made sure our Little Bit was well protected year around, but especially in the summer.

    Have a woof woof Thankful Thursday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thankful Thursday Dougie. Just like you, Dougie, when we play outside or go for a walk. We love to have cold water also. I bet you love to be wet on those hot summer days. Thanks for sharing the great photo of you. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete
  6. We love cold water too, and Mom is so good to us that she refrigerates a jug of water for us so it is ready whenever our bowls are low. We don't have a water bowl outside because somePups like to just tip it over:(

    Woos - Lightning, Misty and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinnamon LOVES sprinklers! Especially the ones that shoot out the water as they do in a circle. She tries to bite the streams of water!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete