October 14, 2018

SUNDAY SELFIE


I told the hu-mom that I should be on BOOLATRY more often.  And since today is Sunday Selfie today, she said OK ... 
I could do a selfie.  
Up on the bulletin board by her desk, I stuck up a photo (yes, I photoshopped it with my own paws) of me in my favorite costume.  
Me, Dougie Dog, not being the scary dog I can be when I want to be ... but me being a scary cat!  
Or a scary cat that is really a not-so-scary dog!
So - dog or cat?  Scary or not so scary?  
S'cuse me, gotta go do some trick 'or' treating!   

14 comments:

  1. Heck, if I saw you like that Dougie I dare say there would be loads of treats! MOL
    Have a nice scary day
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty darn cute Dougie and clever too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture Dougie. You do look just like a cog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dat Cog - MOL! You are the sweetest Dougie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make a great cat, Dougie. Well done.

    Have a woof woof Sunday Selfie. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween selfie, Dougie Dog ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mighty cute selfie Dougie :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  8. Meow to you, Dougie Cat:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  9. * Helpless laughter *

    OOOH MY CAT!Dougie you nearly had us fooled for a moment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dougie, you sure do make an adorable Halloween kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. mol Dougie the Cat. Love the ears, Dougie.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete