October 03, 2019

THANKFUL (I THINK 🎃 ) THURSDAY


Yes.  it is THANKFUL THURSDAY ... and yet, I'm not so sure about being THANKFUL.  
This is a picture of my tricks 'n' treats bag as it looked when I got home from 
that adventure about the neighborhood last year.

Toof-fully, I was a little upset, a little embarrassed ... thinking this was more of a "trick" than a "treat", a bit of an insult maybe?  
I mean, was someone out there trying to tell me something?  
Did I have stinky breath?  Was my infamous Toof a little too on the mellow-yellow side?  
Or was something ugly stuck on it?  But then, they (the perpetrator!) had tossed in a so-called treat for the Dougie Dogster too, which I of course promptly tossed out of my bag ...  anyway, if I could just figure out this who-dun-it, I sure wouldn't meow at that door this year!!!  

So, when all is said and done, I guess I'll go trick-n-treating again and be thankful
 if  the perpetrator of last years crime has moved away ... and of course ...

I'll be sure to brush my Toof extra good, just in case, before I venture out ...

It's Thankful Thursday over at
Brian's Home Blog 
and I sure hope no other kitty or pupster finds
unwanted oddities in their tricks 'n' treats bags!
Always have your pawrents check your bag before you touch anything in it!
And brush your toofs after eating all those treats!






20 comments:

  1. We agree! It it is a treat bag, it should only contain treats!!!
    MOL!
    Purrs,Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what we hope too... unwanted things in our treat bag are a no go... and we will write a complaint with yellow ink for that evil donator...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Treat bags are for treats or fun things. We always brush our teeth before bed and our treats at night are good for our chompers. Maybe you will get some good healthy treats this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catodent doesn't seem like a good treat to us.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's okay sweet Zoey, it's not for you, it's for you to give away to some kitty that might really need it! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the catodent/dogodent though! They just wanna make sure you've got beautiful shiny teeth after all those treats :)
    I know from experience how tough kitty dental issues can be... Asami had some smelly breath when I first got her and eventually had to have some of her pearly whites removed :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. No good. I don't see any sunflower seeds in that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I recall getting lots of gum in my treat bag, Zoey...it's not you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There should never be tricks on Halloween, only treats. We're with you on this.

    Have a fabulous Thankful Thursday. My best to your wonderful mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Practical gifts are such a drag, like getting socks for Christmans - unless they are really fun socks. Hopefully this year you'll get lots of treats and toys instead sweet Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Treat bags should only contain fun stuffs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. guyz....due knot feel bad...charlie brown getted rockz ~~ ;) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Dougie Dog...I recall one Halloween night my daughter came home with a package of pocket kleenx.
    She was not impressed.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Someone wants to make sure you both keep those sparkling teeth sparkling!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We think it was probably some marketing people throwing in some free samples Zoey...don't take it too hard. Your snaggle toofy is beautimous just the way it is!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my whiskers! Unless the treat is tasty tuna or freeze dried salmon, I'm not interested!
    Purrs & Head Bonks,
    Oliver

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dougie you may have a bit of the stank breath but you have a big heart

    ReplyDelete
  18. Do you have a veterinary dentist in the neighborhood? A friend of mine's dad was a dentist, and he always gave out toothbrushes, telling the kids, "You won't necessarily like these, but I know your parents will." The parents did, too, and would fuss at any child who came home without a toothbrush!

    ReplyDelete