May 02, 2020

THE ZOOLATRY GIRLS, PART 2

This morning just before posting we stopped in at Athena Cat Goddess ~ Athena and Marie host the Caturday Art Blog Hop which has always been a favorite of ours!  And we were curious as to when their Blog Hop first began ... though not sure about that, we did see that they have been "beautiful bloggers since October 2007".   
We first blogged in July 2007, so it's possible that any, or all of these art gallery images from the past, may have been Caturday Art entries once upon a time ... I just don't know for sure.  But as this is a month to remember our Maggy and our Zoey, here they are again.  All originally photographed in my once upon a time Florida home, all reimaged in Adobe Photoshop.






15 comments:

  1. Stunning artwork, Ann. We never have seen these pictures, they are all very beautiful. Clean Soft Pawkisses as you remember your beautiful girls💗 Stay Safe Healthy and Yourselfie🙏🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your girls were such masterpieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art, I especially like the one from 2010. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos of your girls!

    Mum Marie started blogging in 2006 or 2007 as Deep Thinker, but my blog Athena Cat Goddess started in November 2011 when I was about 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always beautiful artwork, Ann. The last one is our favorite.

    Woos, Lightning and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful and special girls! They were the first I met when I joined the CB and I was thrilled to have someone with Persians helping me out. I know you will always miss them and they hold a special place in your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful artwork and gorgeous girls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such good looking gals. Ann, you have a terrific day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your art is always special.

    We started a year after you, July 2008

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  10. We love all the girls! Wonderful

    ReplyDelete