October 11, 2020

SUNDAY SELFIE ~ Juney's First One

I've been told that part of my responsibility here at Zoolatry is joining the events and activities and blog hops ~ I'm just getting "into" them and I think it will be fun!  My ZH (that's my Zoolatry Human, for those of you who may not have known that) also told me that I should start visiting many of you more and "meowing" to you also ~ so I'm going to start doing that also ~ she said it is a good way to make friends.  Here in my new home, in my new city, I'd like to make new friends ...

Today is one of the big blog hops of the week.  It's Sunday Selfies over at The Cat On My Head!  Mmmmeow, there's no cat on my head and I have not tried getting on my ZH's head, but be that as it may ... here is a selfie of me looking out at my new city.  It's called Charm City and that is the happy name for Baltimore, USA!  And where we live is truly charming.  It's the historic and cultural part of the city, old and interesting with so much to see and do.  The ZH says it is "walkable".  Now I don't know what that means, but I understand she is getting a stroller soon (stroller?) and together we're going to walk and walk and ...

One place we'll look closer at I can see the top of right from my window and it looks beautiful.  It is called the Baltimore Basilica.  It's the oldest Catholic cathedral in our country.  There is a small garden on the corner, peaceful and quiet and I am anxious to visit there.  The church bells waken us and ring again mid-day and they chime when it is my dinnertime!  How lovely is that ...

... my story will continue ...

But now I will go join the friends who are
all sharing their Sunday Selfies, see you there!




 

27 comments:

  1. Oh Ann! Congratulations on the move and your new little fur baby!!! She is simply adorable and I'm just so happy for you. She is one lucky little girl to have found you. Looks like you found a great "deluxe apartment in the sky".

    Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Juney, we cannot wait to see you out on a stroll...in your stroller!
    Sorry, but I won't be able to show those images to Da Boyz, 'cause then THEY will demand a stroller too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a sweet selfie. We're so excited to learn more about you. You sure have a great view from your apartment!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to your new adventure Junie! I love your new city out your window and I'm glad you have a window to look out of and one that's going to bring sunsight shine in for you to lay in. And for your human to be able to walk where she wants to go. I think I know what kind of stroller she's talkin about because I've seen one around town that has two cats in a stroller. You are one beautiful girl

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful first selfie Juney! How exciting that you get to explore your new city with your new ZH. Have fun you two!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure are pretty sweet Juney and your view is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! That's quite a spectacular view you have out your window!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Juney, you and Mom sure have a great vantage point from your new place! Great selife! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Isn't that spelled "Balimerr"?

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful view you have, Juney. My mom was born in Baltimore and she wonders if she's been to the Baltimore Basilica before. Her mom and dad used to belong to what they called "the unit" and they visited a new church in the area once a month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such a nice new home Juney and you did a super first time Selfie. Dad used to visit the innter harbor by boat and eat in all the wonderful places. He is not sure if they called it "Old City" or something like that. Just a short hop and right on the water. Have fun

    ReplyDelete
  12. Juney, you have an impressive view! We're sure you'll have great adventures, especially if you have a stroller and/or harness/leash. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. You sure are off to a good start Juney ! Purrs !

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a lovely first selfie, Juney. You have a beautiful view from your window. I only post for my Angel boys on a Friday, but I will visit you every time you post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Juney who have a great view there and I know you will enjoy your new home. Stroller? THAT is the best fun says our newbie boy Toulouse!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You have a nice view and you take a fine selfie. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. You already have tons of friends and will soon be making lots more, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look like a sovereign looking out over your lands.

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMD/OMC Juney, that is one PAWSOME view you gots!!! You hit the jackpot! And ZH gettin' a stroller so you can see the city too ~ brilliant! I can't wait to see all your adventures!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow!! I missed out on this fun news!!
    Welcome Juney, and we, Pipo, and the hooligans are pawleased to meet you!! Pawppy has cousins who live in Baltimore...and he was born in DC, not *that* far away...

    We wish you all the best and we are happy to be your friends, too!

    MIAOW!
    Waggles and woofs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your first Sunday Selfie was perfect, Juney. We can't wait to see you in your stroller with the ZH pushing. You and she are going to have so much fun out there exploring.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, what a joy those walks will be. Having the church bells set the pace of life sounds so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. A great selfie, Juney. Your city looks busy amd big.

    Shoko

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a view you have there, Juney! Such tall, pointy buildings that reach up to the clouds. Oh I do hope you do get your own purrsonal carriage so you can "stroll" and get to know your neighborhood and not get your feet dirty or wet while doing it. Tee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  25. We are very pleased to meet you Juney, does the ZH ever call you June bug, it just popped into our head. And Baltimore sounds very nice we look forward to hearing all about it from you. What changes have been brewing since last we visited your pages. We can't wait to catch up.

    ReplyDelete