November 01, 2020

OUR SUNDAY SELFIE + PLUS +


For today's Sunday Selfie I wanted you to meet someone special!  
Her name is Lambsie Pamsie.  She's special to the ZH (that's my hu-mom) and now she's become
special to me.  We're even sharing our Thanksgiving-November header with her cause we are both
thankful for her.  I don't really know her "story", it hasn't been shared with me just yet, she was already
here when I arrived.  Sometimes the ZH tells me a bedtime story, so maybe sometime she'll 
tell me all about Lambsie Pamsie, I hope so.

Right now it's time to go join our friends for the Sunday Selfie Blog Hop at The Cat On My Head.



But just quickly before we do that ~ I'm learning (along with my mouse) to help the ZH with
some blog decorating for the holidays so we both looked at the calendar and want to remind our
friends that if you want or need any decorations you should paw us a note by November 9.
Also, for a few days, she told me I can't be on my own blog, cause we'll be a little too busy
doing the decorating stuff ~ but I'll just take the time to do some visiting instead, cause I know I have
not been very good about that (sorry!)


 

27 comments:

  1. Lambsie Pamsie is almost as adorable as you are!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, gosh, Juney, your selfie with Lambsie Pamsie is sooo adorable!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet friend you have, Juney.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one of the most adorable selfies we've seen today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bonnet is priceless, you are adorable, so is the lamb. Beau loves for us to whisper in his ear, he gets all dreamy eyed. i decide to read him a story, he loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new header Juney, and that photo with you and Lamsie Pamsie is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable selfie and we love your new header with Lambsie Pamsie, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, Juney, you and Lambsie Pamsie are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You two are adorable together sweet Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. One can never have too many friends, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lambsie Pamsie looks like a very special friend to have.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! You've got a squeaky toy! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Juney I love your new friend and I especially love your Pilgrim hat...
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  14. OK, Mrs H and I are totally confused as to who is who, or if two is one or three, MOL, so we shall wish you all a happy Sunday Selfie!
    Purrs
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Juney, not only have you found a wonderful home with the Zoolatry human,
    you have a pawsome friend!!! Lambsie Pambsie will be great company and a cozy snuggler :)
    Life is good!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. We are glad you are Lambsie's new friend !

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice header- you are the cutest pilgrim ever. XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are so cute, Juney! And your soft woolly friend looks like she'll be a bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your header, it looks totally delightful. I hope you had a fun Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is the sweetest picture I have seen all day.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, I loves the new header! And lambsie pamsie is adorables!!! Always good to have a stuffie to tells your secrets too!
    Kisses,
    Ruby ♥

    ReplyDelete
  22. We saw the call for POTP for Chewy. What a beautiful boy he is. Praying for his full recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Whenever you decide to share that story, i am all ears!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's a cute Selfie of you and Lamsie Pamsie, Juney😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  25. It is good to find new friends Juney! We hope you learn Lamsie Pamsies story...

    ReplyDelete