Something you might like to know about me: I have a roommate (other than Mom), a kitty friend actually. She's an orange kitty! I haven't given her a name yet. If you can think of a nice name, I'm open to suggestions, thank you.
When I first get up it's still dark outside, but I go over and meow "good morning" to her, she sleeps by the right-side window.
Then after breakfast, I will sometimes sit beside her so we can watch the sunrise together, I think she likes that very much.
A few reasons she's a good roommate and kitty friend.
(1) she does not EAT any of my food or treats, she lets me have it all!
(2) she does NOT mess around in my litter box, I like my privacy and am glad I don't have to share it! And it means less for Mom to clean up!
(3) she's very quiet, I get to do all the talking.
(4) she's good company when Mom goes out, well, she's sort-of good company I mean.
(5) she stays out of my rounder, after all it is MY rounder, it's by the left-side
window and her place is the right-side window.
(6) orange kitty is a rescue kitty just like me. Mom told me she was adopted
from a thrift store where she was sitting all alone and lonely. Mom also told me she has fun
finding little treasures in thrift stores. I wonder if that's where she found me?
(7) she's been good about leaving all my toys alone, and I'm glad as I'm just now learning to share, actually I don't play with them much anyway. So the other day I chose a few toys (yes, I admit they were "extra and old ones") and gave them to her for playtime.
I don't know why, but orange kitty seems not to be interested
in playing with her new toys.
I'll have a talk with her about it tomorrow morning.