January 30, 2021

CATURDAY ART ~ FOR THE BIRDS

From time to time, Adobe Creative Cloud adds new features to the program, so a whole new learning process begins (when I'm barely 5% good with the existing program)!  Trying first with photos of June, and not at all happy with the results, I went back to some old birding photos ... again, the results are first-time-efforts, and there's a long way to go to be able to work well with these filters, but a challenge is always good, and fun, so we'll keep trying.  Maybe soon graduating to kitty June!

On the right, the original photo, at left, the alteration.


  

Shared today for

CATURDAY ART

presented by Athena and Marie

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty



20 comments:

  1. The alterations are all beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great photos, and terrific artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all, the spoonbill is my favorite. these updates in all devices and programs make me crazy. my phone has changed twice in 2 weeks and no way to notice it changed until something deosn't work and i have to hunt. I fell in loe with PicMonkey but since they changed so much I am considering dropping it...i have CS4 and CS5 and Elements 10 photoshop, have not tried to put in the new machine yet. I inherited the 4 and 5 and it is hard to get it to go in, my friend died and his subscription did also, but i did manage to get it to work in my 10 year old machine 6 years ago. afraid it will not play with Asus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why not just stick with the best: Elements 10; and maybe one or two online "freebies". Drop all the rest. Concentrate on Elements; you can't do much better than that, and once you've started to play around with it, gotten familiar with it, slowly you should begin to love it and it may become your go to choice. I really think also having too many "art" programs just slows you down and becomes a confusing mess. Just sayin' ... plus you have an amazing gorgeous subject to work with, and you take super good photos of him ... so you have a great starting point!

      Delete
  4. Very nice bird art, but I prefer to see beautiful you June. XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love what you have done with the birds, especially the spoonbill! Have a marvellously Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love what you did with your photos! I've never used Adobe Creative Cloud, maybe I need too, because trust me, I'm really not that creative and I could use some help with that.😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, we love your photos, and your artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, if that is just beginning, we can't imagine the masterpieces to come!!! These are just amazing!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete