March 03, 2021

SEUSS'ed OUT




Comments are off today, and Zoolatry will be taking a break for a day or two.  Yesterday we weren't able to visit most of the amazing Dr Seuss Day posts, so that's what we plan to do over the next few days ~ knowing so many worked hard to create super images and poems and June and I want to see them all!  And of course, thanks to all who took time to visit us ...
I (the Zoolatry Human) went yesterday mid morning for my 2nd Covid vaccine and it totally knocked the red-and-white-striped-socks off me for the rest of the day ... even still this morning, typing this, am wondering about the use of the word "human".  Be that as it may ~ I still know it's important to take your shots and would do it all over again!  So ... having said that, we'll take a break, come visit y'all and be back to this blog, oh, maybe on the weekend ...