April 16, 2021

FELINE FRIDAY, LET'S TIDY UP

Friday.  The ZH likes to tidy up.  Get out Mr Dyson, swoop up all my "litter glitter".  Dust away all my kitty furs.  Round up all my toys, get them out from underfoot and search for all the hidden ones.  Now I have no idea why she does this.  It's not like company is coming.  And I say, in a day or two there will just be a lot more litter glitter, a lot more kitty fur and of course ~ once again, toys scattered here and there and everywhere, so my mantra is, "why bother?"  Though I'll admit that the rediscovery of toys I thought were lost and gone is rather fun, it is almost like they are brand-new again!  My job on this day: get any remaining toys out of my little box so she can toss away broken ones and dust inside the box ... and then I will go hide nap on the closet shelf otherwise I might frighten Mr Dyson. I learned early on that he is very scared of zooming about the room and loud meowing. 


I've finished, did I do a good job?  Now I'm off to the closet to hide nap.
Here's to a tidy weekend!

FELINE FRIDAY

COMEDY PLUS

19 comments:

  1. good job, Juney Bug.. love your toy basket.. I do bathrooms on Friday morning and floors on Saturday morning and dust when ever i can make myself. the kitchen counters miles of them are wiped and swiped many times. i like having a cleaning routine like your mama does

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy weekend to youuuuuuu! we have all that in front of us... no idea how the mama will manage that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a great job, June! (And you have an awesome toy basket!)

    The biped keeps track of the days only by which chores she's doing. LOL. (One bonus to working from home now: more flexibility in the day!)

    Take care, have a lovely Friday and wonderful weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. An excellent job. You do everything just right, Jun.

    Thank you for joining the Feline Friday Blog Hop.

    Have a purrfect Feline Friday and weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure take your job seriously sweet June, way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are such a great helper. You deserve a nap. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job with the toys!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love to have our toys all over the place too. Mom picks them up and puts them in the box and then I, Marv, make sure that I take out all the toys. And If I don't Jo Jo or Kozmo does. And we need new Nanners, seeing yours made us realize we don't have any! We hope you guys have a marvellously happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We've been doing some spring cleaning around here too. 'Tis the season!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are such a good helper, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juney well done on airing out your toys...Friday is loo cleaning day here
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. We totally agree with you - "why bother?" is an excellent mantra. Unfortunately our mom is planning to do the big clean this weekend too. Pointless, we say.
    Midnight & Cocoa
    Mini & Fluff
    Tyler & Marty
    Beeb, Bella & Beanie

    ReplyDelete
  13. You did a very good job, June, now have a good nap while Mr. Dyson does his work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are such a great helper to your mom, June! We think it's a good idea to stay far away from Mr. Dyson.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job getting those toys out! Sunny has the same exact toy box that she makes sure to empty for Mama at least once a day for dusting...MOL!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're such a good little helper! "Why bother?" is often my mantra too MOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work helping! Yes, you have to do this tidy thing, otherwise the fur and litter glitter would pile up so badly you wouldn't have room to play, and you don't want that. It's very nice of you not to scare Mr. Dyson.

    ReplyDelete
  18. There is always something awesome at the bottom of the box.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pawsome job, June ! Have a great week-end ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete