July 10, 2021

CATURDAY ART ~ Grand Summer Fun

Me 'n' Mom were away most of the week, so there were no new pictures of me and no new art for today.  She really had fun visiting her friends.  Me?  Well, I was not too sociable.  I hid under-the-bed.  I hid in my travel carrier.  I looked for other hidey spots.  Truth be told: I never came out of hiding and never met her friends ... or their kitty cat!!!  He came and said "meow, hello" and sniffed at me and was ever the good gentleman, but I simply ignored him.  Mom says I need to learn manners so I will be working on that.  In her photo files, along with lots 'n' lots of pet pictures, she has lots 'n' lots of other pictures, so today we're looking back at some "grand summer fun".  In The Grand Old Summertime ...


SUMMER BLOOMS

AT THE ZOOLATRY ZOO



17 comments:

  1. Maybe next time you'll say hello, Juney. Love the summertime memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Summer memories!! We're sorry your vacation wasn't much fun for you.

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love each and every one of these beautiful pieces of art that you have created if I have to pick one favorite it would be the one with the eyelashes Shadows that is just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is all pretty summery art. You have to try and be more sociable, June. It would be nice to make a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had a nice visit with family. Maybe next time June won't be as shy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The art is terrific sweet June but you really shouldn't hide from friends, they're only scary for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love the artwork! We're not so sure we'd be sociable with other cats, either.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love this summery artwork, Juney. We are sorry you were shy during your vacation. It's scary meeting new people sometimes, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are absolutely right. You don't know those people Hide from them and hope for the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely trip down memory lane.

    It does take time to get used to new things, i do hope you get the chance again and it works out better next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well at least your mom had a fun time. Tomorrow I intend to come out long enough to HISS at Uncle Vince.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marley Here: I got brought to TBT's Thanksgiving fambly dinner once and I hid the whole time. The Ladycat who lived there made it clear she didnt want me in her house. I tried ta be nice and friendly, but she wasn't going for it. I hid behind a curtain. I was SO glad ta get home again even though that meant another hour in the PTU. An it was HOURS before I was relaxed enough ta poop!

    Nice pics...

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely summery art gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is some really nice summer art. Hoping you get over that shyness June and join the party next time

    ReplyDelete