August 29, 2021

SUNDAY SELFIE ~ A JELLY BEAN


My Sunday Selfie today is for Miss Jackie, our long, long time good friend and Mom of sweet Angels Eric and Flynn.  Last Tuesday I showed off my purrty paws, and she said, "Lovely kissable paws.  Your black beans surprised me, I expected pink!" Surprise, one is pink ~ one strawberry jelly bean amongst a bunch of licorice beans!  So I let my Mom take a picture just for you.

One other thing today, we just met a kitty girl, named Lagniappe, so sweet is she, yet she could use purrs and prayers and a little extra help as well.  Please visit her today, at the LINK below her photo, thank you.


LAGNIAPPE


Now I think I will take Laginappe with me and we'll both hop over to
THE CAT ON MY HEAD

20 comments:

  1. What adorable toesies! Shimshi also has toesies that are pink and grey/black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute little bean you have there June

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a cutie. Thank you for spreading the word about Lagniappe. XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, we do love your toesies and jellybean toes, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a cutie when you're sleeping, June. We love to see your little pink jelly bean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet selfie June, and such cute paws!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pads are so cute and sweet, Juney, and the one strawberry one is so special.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet little strawberry pink jelly bean. Thank you for showing it to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is such a darling photo of some precious little toe beans Juney! We're sending all our purrs and pawsitives Lagniappe's way, thanks for the heads-up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such lovely beans Miss June.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have such cute toesies, June.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What fun, one pink bean among the others, that has to mean good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  13. June! Your strawbeey Jelly bean is cute! Thanks for letting your Mom get a photo of it! It has made me swoon! Gosh you are a beautiful cat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That pink toe is special, just like you, June.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you don't mind getting your picture taken while you sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am so late catching up thanks to offline work. Sorry, but I am here now! Yes, your beans are the cutest ever and I know everyone will want to snuggle them :-)

    We are going to share the GoFundMe because liver stuff can be serious.

    ReplyDelete