December 30, 2021

LIVING WITHOUT CLAWS OUT

 


It's Thankful Thursday, June ~ 
the last one for the year 2021 ~ tell me what you are thankful for.

Gosh, I'd need a whole new blog to meow all that I'm giving thanks for.

You know, Juney, I feel exactly the same way.
But if you had one hope for the New Year, what would it be?

Gosh, I have many, so many ~ there we are, needing another blog again!

Yes, I agree with you on that as well, but let's try ~ just one ~ you go first.

Well, from a cat's perspective, I think the whole human world needs to work hard to be 
kinder and gentler to one another, 
to remember they are more alike than different.
For example me, a simple little cat ~ say if I was living on a farm, well, I'd want more cats,
even if we looked or meowed different to catch the mousies!  
When we work together, that works!  
When we stand side by side, when our meows are our songs, 
because the sounds we make matter, that I would want for you.
And when we tussle together it is without our claws out, that's how it should be for you, too.  Right?  

Yes, June.  Humans need to do a much better job of retracting their claws.
Living without claws out.  I couldn't have said it better, thank you.


25 comments:

  1. June, mum and I could not agree more!
    Humans need to be more accepting of each other and live without claws out!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our world would be a more wonderful place if we lived without claws out, Juney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! so true. thanks for the reminder to keep those claws in, especailly in day to day life with hubby who sometimes gets on my last nerve and my claws come out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, could you tell our cat bro Bert about keeping claws in when he decides to beat on us? Seriously, you are correct. Humans need to start behaving and leave their claws in. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We think that's a great plan. "Living without claws" should be everyone's goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You sure have the perfect message for the New Year, June. We hope you get your wish.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a brilliant analogy, June!
    Clever girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, that would be such a wonderful world sweet June, we're right there with you. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Help. I can't retract my claws.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect for the end of this year! Have a very happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are a wise kitty. Have a happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Agreed! To putting our claws away in 2022! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  13. June! You are so smart! Us guys agree with you! We are so thankful that you guys are our furrends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. June....you are one insightful kitty!!!
    xoxo,
    Sunny, Rosy & Jakey

    ReplyDelete
  15. An excellent assessment of the situation.

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is a beautiful post. We needs claw control for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That reminds me of the peaceable kingdom, June. And the lion laying down with the lamb.

    Yes, let us all retract and sheath our claws unless we want to snag that tasty morsel on the plates of our servant/s), LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You sure are a wise kitty, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wellmeowed gawjus June. We totally agree. Big hugs

    Luvs ya'

    RaenaBelle and Zebby

    ReplyDelete