February 15, 2022

HAPPY TUESDAY with Friends: Andi, Dina and Dani

 HAPPY TUESDAY

I am happy today, as I have two new friends.  I want you to meet them ~ one is ANDI and the other is DINA and they came all the way from Ontario, and now we live together, and play together and love one another.  They used to live with their big, furry, fluffy, beautiful sister DANI, but she preferred to stay home with her loving Mom and Dad which is, of course understandable and besides her pawsport wouldn't allow travel across the border (I doesn't know why?) and a lot of truckers were blocking her way, too!  But me 'n' DANI are still the bestest of girlfriends by blog and by email and in all other ways pawsible, and I loves her, too!


So, as it happened, I got in my rounder by the window one morning for my usual check on Charles Street, and there was a "kitty in the window" and "another on the ledge" whom I'd accidently bumped into while jumping up!  "Excuse yourself," Mommy said, so I did and then she went on to tell me that these little twin kits were ANDI and DINA and they'd come from far up north to live with us.  OMC, I got so happy, happier, happiest.  I mean it's OK most-a the time, being an only cat, but golly, having my own little sisfurs every day is super great.  And I am only now getting 'round to letting DANI know how much I thank her ...  so we all got in my rounder, for a round of play!


That afternoon, when I got up from my nap, ANDI (or is that DINA?) was waiting for me in the rounder.  Ready for more playtime and maybe even some bird watching she said.  I said, OK, sounds great, and she said, we have to be quiet though, my sisfur is still napping ... OK, I said, by the way, which "one" are you? 

Maybe I need to go visit DANI and ask her how to tell them apart?  Have you met Dani?
She's very beautiful ~ but also funny and silly!
If you want to get to know her, just click on her name below.







21 comments:

  1. that are super cute friends and we can not wait to hear about the adventures of you three...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danni, Andi and Dina are all beautiful. what a great gift, sorry she was stuck on the other side of the border. you do look happy and that makes us happy too

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pair of twin friends you have. How lucky for you! Dani is a very pretty kitty, but it may be best for you two to remain pen pals. Cats don't seem to make friends with each other like dogs do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are very cute little twins. You are lucky to have two new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hope the border is now easier to cross, and such cute new friends you have, Junie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your new friends. I visit Dani all the time. She's got a wonderful sense of humor.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmmm, I hope they don't steal your food. That wouldn't be cool. Enjoy their company.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What cute little kitty friends you have, June. We bet you will have lots of fun playing with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. juney chowder we due noe dani ...and sox....and itz noce two meet ewe andi and dina ;) ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute friends. I know the real Dani, she is a beauty. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh June, these look like definite best friend material! We know you are all going to have so much fun together(have you tried "helping them jump off the window sill yet? BOL)!
    xoxo,
    Sunny, Jakey & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww, how sweet, they are almost as cute as you are sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  13. From Canada, eh? They should go back and join the rest of the truckers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well, you got me there, Ann. I was expecting to see new blogger cats. But of course ANDI and DINA are clever anagrams for DANI! I love the pictures of June discovering her new mini-siblings. So sweet! And thanks again for the shout-out to Dani's blog.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What joy to have good friends, near and far!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, your new friends look like such nice kitties, Juney! We bet you'll have so much fun together!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those are the best types of friends. They always want to play when you do, and they don't eat your food.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We don't think we know Dani we are going to run over and say hi. And we love your new siblings Junie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What fun!! Now you have furends to play with, June!

    I am stuck at this side of the border...don't want to run into all those truckers and the vacc/covd police either...so us pups just woof on petcretary's iPhone to our doggy cousin and she yaks longer on the same device to our aunt.

    ReplyDelete