June 16, 2022

THANKFUL (Thanks to Brian) THURSDAY

I am a scratcher, I scratch everything, nothing escapes my claws.  So mine Mommy has things 'n' stuff everywhere for me (and I still scratch everything else!).  But these are three that are OK for me to scratch and they are my faves!  This one was my first, it belonged to my Angel Sisfur Zoey and I'm told she liked it a lot.  I like to use it in the middle of the night, cause the ball makes noise going round and round and it lights up bright and flashes and sometimes wakes up "someone" who says "no, June, not now, please!"

This is my second scratcher.  It has a go-around-ball too.  I don't use it a whole lot, but it's OK some of the time.  It doesn't make any noise or flash and mine Mommy doesn't like it so much either cause all the stuff comes off real easy and gets all over the carpet and rug.  Me, I don't care, except it does mean that noisy Mr Dyson has to make an appearance.

This is my third and newest scratcher and OMC do I ever love it.  I use it about a bazillion times a day and in the night time too!  It's the best ever, and sometimes I just sit in it (it scratches those other parts, you know, specially if you wiggle around a little).  Now this is the one I am so thankful for and I am thankful to my friend Brian ~ cause I saw him sitting in, well actually I think he was sleeping (!) in it and I asked him "where can I get one of those?"  And mine Mommy got one like right away, and I was so happy.  So today I am thankful for all my scratchers and for Brian.  By the way ... I must be chubbier that you, Brian ... I tried to curl up so I could take a nap in mine, but I sort of hung over all the edges! 







23 comments:

  1. Scratchers are great. We have many. Some bought, some gifted. and some TBT made. They sure feel good on the claws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are great and maybe we will buy da phenny a scratcher too... he is a hardcore scratcher ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. it looks so perfect for you and it is girly girl looking like you. what you are describing for your night time play is why I can't be owned by a cat. also why the dogs that own us can't sleep on the bed. the difference is , a dog you can say lay down and they do, cats just say ok and don't do it... it is a cat thing for sure

    ReplyDelete
  4. what is up with Odani girl on the hop thingy 10 times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd have to ask Dani or Brian ... not me. But I suspect she had trouble with grabbing the "linky code" or something like that, it happens sometimes to all of us.

      Delete
  5. Those are pawsome scratchers June!!
    I can see why you like using them too...even in the middle of the night! MOL!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are terrific scratchers, June, and we especially like that last one! The biped can see why your mom might not be impressed with using them in the night, but hey, that's what cats do! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are wonderful scratcher thankfuls sweet June! By the way, Brian usually hangs out over that scratcher too. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that scratcher at Brian's house, and now you have one too! Boy, if you think you're a little large to sleep in it, it would never do for Dani -- all 22 lbs. of her. Anyway, scratch away, June and maybe have a snooze, too, after that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have roller-ball scratchers here too, June: Manny likes to play while we are watching Jeopardy! on TV, so we must turn the volume up to hear over his racket.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have some great scratchers, June!! But your newest one seems like you think it is FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think Lynn needs to go shopping fur me. It looks like lots of scratchy time fun. I have sisal rope on a round tube that is on the dining room chair leg so it can't escape my claws, mol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice scratcher. I recall how much Madi liked hers. June I don't mean to admit to giggling at your hang over.
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. There are so many scratchers on the market, it's good to get a thorough review on what works and what doesn't - thanks June!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sure look like you're enjoying that scratcher, June. Brian was so nice to share his (not exactly) scratcher with you.

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's good to have plenty of scratchers handy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lookin guud there June! 3 Scratcherss iss pawsum! Mee iss sorta a stand up scratcher!.....Mew mew mew so mee has 3 Scratchin postss so mee not scratch furrniture....... AS IF..... mew mew mew......
    ***purrss*** BellaDahrma an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  17. Scratchers are the best! I saw one similar to your fave with Grumpy Cat on it and wish I had gotten it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That Brian and his peeps are really terrific!!!

    Happy scratching - but not in the middle of the night, please:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  19. What good is a toy if it doesn't make noise in the middle of the night. by Foley Pocket and River Song

    ReplyDelete
  20. That's a great scratcher, i don't blame you for wanting to use it so much.

    ReplyDelete