January 16, 2023

MONDAY ~ 4:45 a.m. to 12:03 p.m.

1:00 p.m.   Monday, June 9, June is scheduled for an appointment. 

4:45 a.m.  I had a bite of breakfast.  That food is NOT right, NOT good, 
I know you put something in it.  I do NOT want to eat it. 

5:03 a.m.   I do NOT want to eat it.  I am upset.  It tastes awful.
But my tummy is hungry, very hungry.  And I always eat everything, 
but sometimes when I don't like something you'll give me another choice.
It doesn't look like that is going to happen today.  
I think I'm going to have to eat this ... so ...


11:25 a.m.   Where did that thing come from?  Usually it is hiding in the closet.
You know I won't get into that thing.  I'll fight the good fight.  You'll never get me in that thing.

12:00 noon    Oh no, I think she's coming at me.  I think she is going to grab me.  
Pick me up.  She has it in her head to put me in that thing.
And I don't feel the fight in me, where has my good fight gone?
Oh no.  I knew that breakfast salmon was a little off, 
I just knew it and she tricked me.
I just heard her say something, it was a little mumble,
muffled, it sounded like she said ...

"oh juney, you look so cute ~ you look a little bit stoned ... gotcha babe"

12:03 p.m.   Oh, no ... here we go ...


23 comments:

  1. the photos are fantastic, and you poor baby, stoned you are, the date says June 9, today is jan 16th so is this in the past or a typo? I am thinking you go today.. hope its just a check up. I love your pretty face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Appointment last Monday, the 9th. Have to "medicate" her to get her in carrier! She was off to groomers ... to get rid of the "killer claws" ... and yes, the meds take effect after a couple hours and OMC she is out of this world woozy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the good luck for your appointment... lease come back with super news

    ReplyDelete
  4. Humans don't realize it, but we know when they are up to something like a trip to the vet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. June, humans are sneaky!!!!! My mum can be sneaky too :/
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's how the peeps have to do things. Safe for you and safe for mom. I'll await part two of this story.

    Thank you for joining the Awww Mondays Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Awww Monday and week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like your mom outsmarted you, June. We're glad the medicine she tricked you into eating works so you two don't have a fight while she puts you in your carrier.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh June, looks like your Mama pulled a fast one, they can be sooooo sneaky!
    xoxo,
    Sunny and Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable photos of your sweet kitty ~ so smart ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was very sneaky of your mom June. I am able to comment in safe mode so not a problem for me but I hope it gets sorted very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are home and all ok soon June !

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh June I think I read the dreaded appt was last week. Thank goodness you are on this side of that horrid day.
    Bless your heart. I hope by now all the empty spots in your tummy have been filled
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well June, looks like your Mom did gotcha ... This time ...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I hope all went okay sweet June. I had to go out n' about in the car today too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Mee-yow June it seemss yore Meowmy had a trick or 2 up her sleeve.....BellaSita Mum meowed shee needss what-efurr you got beecause mee iss rather ummm...single minded about goin inn mee carrier two!!!
    At leest you had a nice Mani/Pedi rite?
    ***nose rubss*** BellaDharma an **giggellss** BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  16. I hope you came back all spiffy and not so woozy and tipsy anymore...so you can eat untainted noms!

    I m getting kicked off your site by our filter, it is deeming your blog to be dangerous, LOL, LOL!! Not sure why, this stated the other day. I will email them and try to get it fixed...though I can access by way of telling them to send me to you anyways...I just hope all is well in the tech stuff at your end.

    ReplyDelete
  17. She slipped you a mickey, but it will be okay and sometimes it's the only way to do it easily for everyone. I hope the vet visit went well.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mom wishes she'd thought of drugging Syd and Mac before their vet visit. They were loud and disorderly.

    ReplyDelete