February 09, 2024

FELINE FRIDAY (the rest of the story)

Sometimes staring works.
Sometimes the stare down doesn't work.
Case in point ~ yesterday.


I was telling you yesterday how I was doing the "stare down", laying on the table, doing my best to intimidate her, to get her out of my chair so's I could do my thing.  But no, her you-know-what was firmly planted there, to stay, and stay she did.

Eventually, I moved forward to Plan B (we kitties always think ahead), took a flying leap, landing on the arm of my chair.  So intent on her news I wondered if she even knew I was there!  Plan B (1), my paw paws at her shoulder, the meowing begins.  And all I get is "not now Juney".  

What happens next?  OMC.  I am inches away, furriends and she takes that thing from besides her (it's always besides her, you know) and snap/click . . . well . . .
She says "cute, OMC, you are so so cute, now let me watch the news ..."

. . . later she did show me the picture, OMC, I am cute
I must admit, and yes, I am blushing as I say that !!!




19 comments:

  1. we are star-s in staring... but sometimes it will not work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This makes you star of the show, June, not the news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did she resist that look, June?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beau joins you and the weims brothers in starring in staring. one thing is Beau and The Weims can't jump on the arm of The Chair or in The Chair. ha ha... you have a most beautiful staring face... yours eyes are the color of mine...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are cute as a button, June. We still think you should share the chair but curling up in your mom's lap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlee: "You can always count on the humans to take pictures of us! I am pretty sure it is a form of worship ..."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Juney, yoo r so cute and berry funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. June, you are cute and very smart!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  9. That must have been some really engrossing news, June, because that cute stare of of yours is just so irresistible ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Juney at least Mom recognized she was in the presence of greatness
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  11. We totally agree, you are cute, cute, cute sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, you are very, very cute, Juney, and you gave your Mom a purrfect picture opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are very cute, I'm glad she got you with the flashy box.

    Thank you for linking up with Feline Friday!

    ReplyDelete