March 26, 2024

HAPPY TUESDAY from A HAPPY MONDAY



So, there I was yesterday, just having a little sit-in-my-rounder-by-the-window time.
Of course, oh yes, I knew it was my day, sort of a special day I'd been told,
a birthday (that's what humans call it) ... 
the day when me, my little sisfurs 'n' brofurs
arrived here to join our kitty mommy for awhile before finding our forever homes.
Funny thing is I just can't remember all that!

Anyway, it was special all day long cause mine Mommy
kept reading me all kinds of wonderful words from all of you, my friends ~
OH, MEOW ~ THANK YOU SO MUCH!
And she gave me extra cuddles, extra brushies, extra treats.

But back to that sit-in-the-rounder thing ... 
all of a sudden, I'd heard this noise, looked over,
what was that on the table?
Stretch a paw, a little more, first one, then the other ...


Now it's all paws forward
as I smoosh my face into my yummy kitty purrthday cake!

(from which mine Mommy had quickly grabbed a lighted candle so couldn't take more photos)




19 comments:

  1. June YAY for such a wonderful bday...and I love what my mind's eye saw as your mentioned your Mom reading your greetings from your friends
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you had a wonderful birthday, June. You deserve the very best of everything. Your mom makes sure that's just what you get too, the best.

    Have a purrfect day, June. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday June!!!
    It really is great having your own home ...right?
    Now, have FUN for the next 364 days!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Purrs Winnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so cute, June. We bet that cake tasted great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet that birthday cake was the yummiest ever, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous way to celebrate your birthday, June! A kitty cake, what a party that must have been!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so happy for you June having a special birthday ~ way it should be ~ hugs,

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    carol l mckenna
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quite the busy kitty and that is a good thing! Enjoy your day after birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. the first four photos would make you dance in a gif and you look so cute and could sing put your little paw right out.. purr cake, wow! happy day after your birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are very loved by all. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad you had such a special day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad you had such a wonderful birthday, June.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad you had a special day sweet June because you really are most special!

    ReplyDelete
  14. We knew you had your eye on something there Junie. Hope you had a good size piece of birthday cake and your day was at least almost as wonderful as you! XOX Xena, Lucy, Chia and Riley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Juney, you were a happy birthday kitty—no doubt!
    But candles and kitties don't go together... My candles are already off table for some 20 years—that is kitty period.
    Love candles but love our kitties even more!!!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  16. As long as there is a treat, eh June?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Java Bean: "Ayyy, I can't believe we are too late for cake again!"

    ReplyDelete