October 27, 2024

WE VOTED EARLY!


We voted yesterday.  Well, not me.  I'm not old enough, not yet.
But when mine Mommy was looking at the sample ballot that came in the mail,
I helped by putting my paw on who she should choose!
She said that was very helpful.

We chose a new Senator, and a Mayor for our city.
We also chose several people for City Council, and some Judges, new and old.

There was a really important amendment to our state constitution
to protect the reproductive rights of women! YES!

And there were a lot of ballot initiatives to fund or not fund,
things for our city and county, some we approved and others we did not approve.

It took some time to read through it all before deciding on some of those
issues, and even to do a little research on a few of them.
But it's really critical to be a well informed voter.

Mine Mommy told me she has now voted for over 60-years, and she doesn't
think she's ever missed an election ~ local, primary or presidential.
She's also been registered and voted in 6 different states.

She also said she doesn't put a lot of "faith or trust" in all these polls!
With all her own personal voting history,
she's never once been polled by any pollster anywhere anytime!

And meow, I almost furgot to mention that we also
voted for Madam President ~ the hat I'm wearing today,
I think this is the one I'll be wearing for the next 4 years!

VOTE






2 comments:

  1. don't try to walk while wearing that hat, ha ha... we voted early tooooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, ha ... indeed. In some places it might get bopped of-fa my head! Purrhaps not so here in MerryLand tho!

    ReplyDelete