April 19, 2008

A COLORFUL (CAT) WORLD

SPATS -- I'd be white -- just to see how I'd look. SASSY -- I would be orange, cause it is a sassy color. SUMMER -- I would be yellow, like summertime. SEABORNE -- I would be black -- for a change. SAM -- I like pink. I would be pink. I'm a boy but I like pink.

SHADE -- I think I'd be pink-and-orange as those are the wee-est ones favorite colors. ERIC -- I would be a delicate, soft, light green, like springtime. JAKE -- I'd be a deep forest green -- like my favorite blankie. FLYNN -- I like being orange, maybe with a touch of peach and pink.


5 comments:

  1. What lovely kitties in their chosen colours! Thanks ++++ Maggy, Zoey and Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww don't we all look lovely in all our favourite colours.
    Fank you our furrends at Zoolatry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to see kitties and their favourite colours!!
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how pretty we all look! Great colors. Yes...Sam...we KNOW....YOU LIKE PINK!!!!


    jeeze......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those were wonderful! I look very Springy!

    Purrs, Shade

    ReplyDelete