April 29, 2008

ZOOLATRY'S HIMMIE NO. 1

Thankfully, Zoey (the Bare One) is sleeping late this morning after her alleged hard and busy and long week (ha!). I normally do not deign to participate in too much blogging... I prefer to get my beauty sleep, sun myself on the porch, chase lizards and watch for when Dad puts out treats for the Bare One; treats that I can swiftly "borrow" before she discovers them on the kitchen floor. These many chores keep me quite busy. However, being as the Bare One is asleep, I shall take this opportunity to say "hello" to one and all. By the way, the Bare One still looks quite strange to me and I still do not like her too much, at least not as much as I liked the old Furry One. I would say we are acquaintances, not yet friends and far from being sisters. Mmmmm.










14 comments:

  1. You had better be quiet Maggy, I hear Zoey moving about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very beautiful, but you look quite different to your sister. It's sometimes good to get in first.

    Purrs, Sukie X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are both lovely himmies. I hope that you start liking each other again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the Himmettes are beautiful and so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Maggy,
    Such a beautiful Himmie girl you are! Our Mommy wishes she could have a houseful of Himmies! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Maggy! You are sure pretty. Zoey's furs will grow out more in time! Mine are!

    Love, Seaborne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maggy, I love the markings on your face :) Zoey will be your sisfur soon ;) In the meantime, you can stay in stealth mode and get all those tastey treats! Heehee
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Zoey found you out, Maggy! You are one gorgeous Himmie. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think your sister looks beautiful with less fur! But then, we think no fur looks best of all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Zoey's on to you.

    Love,
    Tazo

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you all for coming by to see me and making me such a wonderful present...it means so much xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't worry - the Furry One will eventually take over the body of the Bare One! ;-)

    ReplyDelete