October 04, 2018

HAILEY from HAILEY and ZAPHOD CHRONICLES visits Boolatry

Of course I'm a princess ... but all I've really wanted is to be a queen ... the queen ... QUEEN HAILEY!  Ruler of my domain (which means Phod!).  So here I am, ready for Bark-O-Ween with my golden ruff, my bejeweled headdress and of course, my scepter!  On a velvet pouf no less!  Let 'em eat cake, I say ... I shall have beef 'n' bones!  And by the way, The Lady and The Man recently took this totally awesome trip to the Baltic regions, they did not know I was a stowaway, but here I am ... posing at Schwerin Castle in Germany.  The Lady remarked it was a bit of a "hodgepodge" (whatever that is) but I found it quite opulent, fit for QUEEN LEE.  You can visit me at my castle anytime, I'll keep the drawbridge lowered.
Thank you HAILEY for being part of Boolatry.

15 comments:

  1. All hail Queen Hailey!Fabulous,xx Speedy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is totally Royal and wonderful! Thanks for joining the Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make a beautiful queen, Queen Hailey.

    Have a woof woof day, my queen. My best to your peeps. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hailey, we think you have earned your advancement from princess to Queen - royalty definitely becomes you. We formally dub you Queen Hailey!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pawsome picture!!!
    Lovely :)
    Purrs Georgia,Julie and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hailey, you make a beautiful Queen! We love your picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Hailey, you are a beautimous Queen!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy, Jakey & Arty

    ReplyDelete
  8. We bow to Queen Hailey!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Queen Hailey you Rock. And we bet you totally keep your subjects (Phod) in line.

    ReplyDelete