November 20, 2018

HAPPY TUESDAY ~ SCANNING METHOD


When I go out to play in my back yard, 
I have two (well, maybe more) methods for
attacking the yard, for searching out my prey ... 
my Grandma (who took these photos from up on the deck) ...
calls this method, my SCANNING position.
Look left, look right.  Eyes sharp.  Ears alert.  
Nose sniffing.  Fur on end.  Paws ready to run.
Squirrels?  Bunnies?  Birds?  
Even a deer that jumped the fence?
Sigh.  
No play pals today.  
Well, I'll just go in seach
of one of my Wilsons ...
I am very happy playing
with Wilson.
Are you happy today?
It is Happy Tuesday!
 


6 comments:

  1. we are not really happy today, because it is like siberia outside... we have to run a lot to get warm paws ,O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT technique....I would use it butt I do get distracted far to easily
    Loves and licky kisses
    Princess Leah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job Dougie, scanning the yard. Hope you have some fun with your Wilsons.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great bunch of scanning shots. You rock, Dougie.

    Have a woof woof Happy Tuesday. My best to your mom. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do that every time I go out. You never know when the Evil Squirrel Cartel might be lurking about!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty neat technique, Dougie - and pretty great pictures by your Gram too !

    ReplyDelete