November 14, 2020

TOYS or TOOLS

 From a cat's perspective, the only difference between a toy box and a tool box is a few letters ...

The ZH is over there on one side of the room with her tool box.  She is trying to assemble something.  A new chair (!) I think.  
Meanwhile I am pawing around in my toy box, looking for something new and different to play with.
She leaves the room for a short time.  My goodness gracious.  
Her tool toy box looks more interesting than my toy box!
Look what simply fell out of her tool toy box.  Honest, I did not help myself to these.  Not.
Caught "white-pawed", the hand in the cookie jar some would say.
 I like these toys!





19 comments:

  1. They look like very good toys, and you did find them yourself which makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for my first laugh out loud moment of the day. Caught white Paul just hit my funny bone. And those are awfully cute little boxes. You are one precious Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toys are in the paw of the beholder sweet Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I can't eat it, I'm not interested,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great toys, Juney! Do they rattle a bit to make them more interesting??

    We wonder what else you might snag in that toy bag...er purse??

    Heavenly Purrs
    Angels-WBS

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think you're trying to help assemble what surely must be YOUR chair, Juney. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. We think that you're just trying to help assemble what surely must be YOUR chair, Juney. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. At least those little containers didn't pop open and spill eleventy million parts....

    ReplyDelete
  9. We bet those little blue boxes make noises when you bat them around. But maybe it would be better if you stick to the toy box. We always get the NO NO command if we put our snooters in the humans' belongings:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks like a fun new toy, Juney. Does it make neat sounds?

    ReplyDelete
  11. What is the human's is also the cat's, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those look like fun toys to us, too, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  13. June when they are new they are really the best toys

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you own everything, tool or toy!

    ReplyDelete