December 27, 2020

SUNDAY SELFIE BY MYSELF

Every weekend I hear the ZH chattering about what we should do 
for our Sunday Selfie. 
So yesterday, I offered her my help, meowing, 
"what can I do" ~ "if you show me how, I'll just do my own!"

She seemed to think that was a stellar idea, so she said, 
"well, you like to put your paws on just about anything and everything, 
so jump up here on the table and I'll tell you what to do!"
Jump up, I did!  

"Now, I've laid down the cell phone, camera on.  Just get real close, look up at me.  
BIG smile.  Paw on the button."  
CLICK.

"Well done, June."  
"I don't know.  
I think I look quite chubby!"


Let's hop over to
The Cat On My Head
for the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop



23 comments:

  1. you look chubbylicious to me.. well done on pushing that button..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Juney! That's a wonderful selfie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job! We think you look purrfect!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent job, June! You don't look chubby, but you sure do look smoochable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look absolutely perfect to us, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh June, you nailed the cuteness selfie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June, you look fabulous!!
    You did a pawsome job with your selfie :)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Juney, you are adorable! The camera puts pounds on, so don't worry about that - besides, you are a KITTEN, you need some cute roundy parts!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We think your selfie is cute. You don't look chubby at all.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's the season where everyone looks chubby.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June, you don't look chubby at all! Now Marv, he has turned into a total butterball! He is twice the size he was when he arrived to live here!
    Purrs
    Marv, Jo Jo, Kozmo, Cinnamon and Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. You don't look chubby, you look perfect. XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMD!!! MY heart melt! How adorable!

    Pinot xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. You are the cutest kitty ever, June. Hope your Christmas was merry.

    ReplyDelete