June 26, 2021

CATURDAY ART, Summertime, and the Livin' is Easy



Of course, it's the baby-kitty pool, 
the sand at my paws isn't much different 
than the litter-glitter that sticks to my toesies sometimes.

My goo-gles purrtect my eyes and Mr. Ducky is there at my side.
A beach ball to grab hold of if my paw-claws don't burst it!

Danny Dolphin ~ my swim buddy today!

Who knew a day at the pool would be so much fun ...
summertime, and the livin' is easy,
even if I'm just pretending!

I think I'll join my friends now for
CATURDAY ART
at
ATHENA, CAT GODDESS, WISE KITTY
maybe some of them would
like to come to the pool today!






19 comments:

  1. How brilliant is this and we can see that you are having a great time time and staying cool, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who knew cats like to dive with the dolphins. learn something new every day... I wish i could swim with you and the dolphin, but i don't have any goo-gles. he he

    ReplyDelete
  3. June I am 100% sure if Moon Doggie/Frankie Avalon saw you he would flip his lid
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is totally adorable sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun and creative post and photos ~ Xo

    Living in the moment,

    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are having lots of fun. XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. June that is a stunning piece of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you have Flipper and not Jaws in the water, June. Wonderful art as always.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, that's so much fun, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  10. June! Your day at the beach photo ROCKS! Ansel Adams look out! We LOVE it! I wonder if Mom would let us take Rubber Ducky down to the river? We could get one of the trout to play at being a dolphin....

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Predecessor loved the Beach,Mummy ssaid when I am settelled in she will take me too,xx Titch

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great time you must have had at the beach, June!

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL...I think I come to join you on your island, June😸Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😽💞

    ReplyDelete
  14. What fun art! Sand is fun, maybe you will get to play in some one day and build a sandcastle.

    ReplyDelete