April 09, 2022

ART ~ IMAGINATION REQUIRED

Our art today likely does not actually qualify as Caturday Art ~ 
you must use your imagination to make it so!
Though our program of choice offers 3D and animation and audio, 
these tools are way beyond my skill set.
Recently, as June intently watched migrating flocks of birds, 
her little kitty head reminded me of a "dashboard bobble-head".
I was also reminded of an old style child's flip book, 
pictures meant to turn quickly so it would appear the subject was moving.  
Because that is what Bobble Head June was doing, up-down-back-forth-left-right.
So, maybe, if you scroll super fast, flip through the photos,
and just imagine ... maybe it will become ... art!



 

BYE BYE BIRDIES

COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY

I'LL BE WAITING

CATURDAY ART



17 comments:

  1. you can animate her in google photos. that is where I do most of mine. I store my photos in google photo. if you don't do that you can upload these to the pinwheel which is google photos, click on the plus and pick animation, works really well. june is a super star model. there is no way to take a bad photo of her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually it reminded me of a roll of film in that June looked like she was moving if you scrolled by quickly. Very cool! She sure must have kept you on your toes taking all these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbing for birdies looks like fun sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. June art, they say is in the mind of the beholder. I say I am beholding that you gave me a chance to be a beholder of your Caturday Art. AND I love your chinny chin chin
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so cute watching the birdies outside your window, June.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was fun imagining, Juney! Your minds-eye art was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BobbleHeading suits you, Juney, and it's entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a FLintstones book like that. :) June is a busy girl. XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Juney, you yourself are a work of art.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A cute series that captures June's expressions well! To me that is also photographic art!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It was cool watching you bobble head, June!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's art; it makes the viewer have a reaction...and my reaction is that June is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. We can think of it as stop motion photography

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm gonna need a bunch more nip to see a bobblehead June. The pics are pawsome though. Yes, June, we should do lunch. Your place or mine. Actually neither of us are allowed to go out but I do have a transport tunnel.

    ReplyDelete
  15. That about made my head spin!! What a great bird Channel you got to watch,June!

    ReplyDelete