April 10, 2022

SUNDAY SELFIES ~ pictures by JUNE

It was fun when mine Mommy let me choose my own pictures to post back on March 30, and she said I could do my own picks again, and this time I could even caption them!  But don't make fun of my captions, I know every funny thing that can be said about cats in the whole wide world ever ever has already been said ... but I'm only 2-years-old and I haven't heard it all, so it's new to me, if not new to you!  So there!

Left:  "The loudspeaker said 'Shelter In Place', so I did."
Right:  "Let me tell you a tail."    


Left:  "I am not the purrpatrator."
Right:  "My daily routine as I am very cathletic."

With apawlogies to my good friend, O Dani, the Princess of Puns,
these are my furmidable attempts ... for my
SUNDAY SELFIES.



 
 

24 comments:

  1. June, you did an awesome job! Of course you had good raw material to work with. I especially like that face on that PURRpetrator. It says GUILTY without even speaking the word. You're a natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your photos and your captions are purrrrrfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are lovely pawtraits, June - and the captions are new to Us, too - and furry funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your selfies and your captions are just perfect, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We liked you puns June, they were purrfect just like you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picks, Juney! And we love your fun captions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love all your selfies, and the captions are perfect, June.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mew mew mew yore punss are so ADOORBSS June!!
    Wee love yore "Sheltur Inn Place" pun an foto THE best! ;)
    **nose rubss** BellaDharma an <3 BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are great pics and the captions are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. MOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Pawsome selfies and great lines too ;)
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are too cute! We hope the bird comes back soon! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thise are good caotios Junie

    ReplyDelete
  13. MOL! I love your picks, June…and the captions are purrfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are all super cute sweetest June!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OOh you are making me laugh!!!! Well done sweetheart.

    I love number 3. That looks so 'Who? Me????'

    ReplyDelete
  16. *Giggles* I love these Miss June! xoxo Little Miss Titch

    ReplyDelete
  17. June, your selfies are always epically epic sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Enjoyed your puns and your pics! A good way to start the week!! Thanks June (and MOM).

    ReplyDelete
  19. You sure know the funnies, June!! Loved your captions and now I am smiling all over.

    ReplyDelete