November 29, 2022

DECORATING 101

Mine Mommy has begun to decorate our studio for the holidays.  Just a little bit here and there.  I've been looking through my toy box wondering what can I use for decorations, and except for my spring toys that are red or green, and some blue ones, there just wasn't anything at all!  Then, yesterday, when she left the apartment, I knew she wasn't really "going out" (I can tell cause she didn't have her backpack on!) and a few minutes later she was back with our mail.

My mail!  Look, it was a box for me.  See the label, for real.  I was so excited.  Oh my cat, a purr-sent.


Purr-sents are so exciting, not to mention the 'bonus box'.  I had to wait for her to open it, cause I'm not allowed to use scissors.  Of course, she says my claws are sharp enough I could open anything I wanted!  I jumped off the table and I jumped back up on the table.  She is so slow, "open it now, meow".  Well, she finally did.  It was a gift from my very special Auntie Dee and my kitty bro-fur, Pip, who are way down in the Sunshine State ... and guess what?  Even though mine Mommy claimed most of what was in the box was really for her (?), I could now start decorating my corner of the world, so I did.  It was the purr-fect purr-sent.  See!


P.S.  she took all the rest of the polka dot balls for her decorating

THANK YOU AUNTIE DEE and PIP

27 comments:

  1. I think we're going to have to change your name to polka dot. But it's great that you got a box and the gift. And now your mommy can get the tree decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ball looks like they took your favorite chair and cut circles out of it and made the Christmas ball just for you and your mama. And I'm betting that you like the Box better than the ball haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gifts are so exciting to get, how sweet of your Auntie Dee and Pip! It's perfect for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are sure every box that comes into the house is for us! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fun to get presents and then decorate your corner of the world. You made me smile.

    Thank you for joining the Happy Tuesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Happy Tuesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your corner looks so holiday festive, Juney! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wonderful kitty decor ~ sweet photos ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful purrr-esent...and things are looking very festive in your studio, June!
    xoxo,
    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. We like those polka dot balls. Your area looks very festive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very stylish purr-sent, June! It looks like it's both comfortable and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Juney, I love yoor Chrispmouse decor! Very festive, plus I bet it smells good too. Have fun playing with the Christmas decorations. Love, Dori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your patience in waiting for your Mom to open the box was rewarded!! I hope you got to enjoy that box as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How marvelous for you, June, and it's obvious at least one of the boxes was clearly addressed to you. You did a very classy job of decorating your space, and I love the Santa hat on; is it Andi or Dina? I guess you have to be thankful you got any balls at all (especially since you're a girl).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Well June your Mommy might need to be reminded...what is yours is yours and what is hers is yours!
    I love the polka dot balls and the itty bitty kitty on the cat tree
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your decorating looks lovely, June. I am sure the box must be a present for you too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mee-yow what cute deckorationss June!! You have a wunderful Aunty Dee an Fur-Bro Pip!!!
    ***purrss*** BellaDharma an ((hugss)) BellaSita Mum

    ReplyDelete
  17. A polka dotted ball- very cool. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  18. How nice of Auntie Dee to send presents in a wonderful box!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Decorations are a delightful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OOH, what a very nice present for you, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  21. All boxes belong to cats it is part of the social contract.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great pressie package you got, and it was all just for you...well, mostly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Festive touches like that always make for holiday cheer!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Those springs are so much fun. We have a bunch of them and every few days mom has to fish them out from under the washing machine.

    ReplyDelete