February 15, 2023

I WOULD LOVE ~ a blue-plate special lunch!

 ~ Our Third Post for the February Love Challenge ~

June asked to post for herself today. I am reluctantly allowing her to do so.  It seems she wants to show-and-share the "things she loves", things which I found to be a little on the materialistic side.  But hey, when we took a moment to discuss what love really means, well ... her little paw came gently forward, along with a soft meow saying "then I think I'll need two days for the Love Challenge ... to really share all the things I love".  So I agreed (a second time), and she'll post all the rest on Thankful Thursday.  For today though, she won out: and I admit, this little girl does love her foodz the best, fur sure.  


I love my foodz drawer!  It's the 3rd one.  I do notice a few empty spots,
but mine Mommy says not to worry, each Thursday is "senior shopping day"
and those will get filled up fur sure.


I never furget to give my foodz a proper thank you chin rub, 
it's impawtent to do that before each meal.  All three of them every day.


Time for a closer look, time to make a choice.  Sometimes easy,
sometimes not.  Depends on my mood, though I am not 
Miss FussyWussyPants.


Mmm, let's open our drawer wider.  There may be some good selections
hiding near the back ... push, pull, pull harder.
No thanks, Mom, I don't need your help, I can do it myself.


This one please.  Wif my pawprint.  NO?  Why not, you know the blue-plate
ones are my favorites.  I love them so much.  Yes, I heard you say "lunch".
Of course, I know the difference between the words "lunch" and "supper"
and I can hear whether there are 12 church bells ringing or 5 bells ringing!
12 = lunch and 5 = dinner, I know that!  I am smart.
Yes, the blue-plate ones are more 'spensive so I only get them once a day, supper.

But we're talkin' about love!
It's the love month!
C'mon.
Don't you love me enough for a blue-plate special lunch this once?
Purrty please.


21 comments:

  1. Blue Plate Mayo is my favorite Mayo, so I am thinking your Blue Plate is your favorite too... you are prepared for 3 meals a day for quite a while... well stocked larder is what you have...

    ReplyDelete
  2. June, you have quite a fine larder there full of yummy noms. Sounds like Blue Plate should be the choice of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute picking out your own meal from that special drawer, June. We have our own drawer where our food is kept too, but we don't really have a choice of flavors since we eat the same kibble every day. Our parents are nice enough to share their meals with us, so we do get some variety every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice food store. I hope you got your Blue Plate special.

    ReplyDelete
  5. June, it's adorable that you pick your meals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having good food that you love is most essential. Adorable and mom makes sure you have what you love.

    Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.

    Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an absolutely adorable post! Not a suprise really since Miss June is the epitome of lovable, charming and cute. As far as the blue plate special, fill 'er up (both June and her plate). Mom deserves a cuddle and a great big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We hope you get your blue plate special for lunch today, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a nice stash ya got there sweetest June and hope you get to enjoy your favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your food drawer with us June! We too love the "blue" ones the best! And the Pate and the Cheesie and the milky...and the fish....Keep being awesome! Purrs your #1 Fan Boy, Marvelous Marv

    ReplyDelete
  11. June a drawer full of pop tops...is the definition of L O V E
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pawfect post Junie! We must say, we love dinnertime more than any other time of the day!
    xoxo,
    Rosy and Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Mark's Mews: We think it is quite OK ta love yer foods, Junie! Food is very impawtant. We love Fancy Feast too (about 6 flavors of it). Wellness and Natural Balance too, but mostly FF. Our cans have a whole pantry shelf for them, but then there are 4 of us of course.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's good to stay well-stocked June! What fun to see you choosing a flavor today!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are almost too cute to handle, June, and I have a feeling your mom gave you that blue plate special. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's not easy for a mommy to say no, but she does because she loves you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You could change up the blue plate special to lunch, don't you think??! We do hope you got your fave meal...afterall love needs good noms to stay vibrant and even more loving:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So sweet, Juney. One blue plate special, coming right up! (hopefully!)

    ReplyDelete
  19. june... that's THE post of love... yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Now that drawer should have an alarm on it so no one steals from it!

    ReplyDelete