February 16, 2023

JUNE LOVES ~

~  Our Third-and-a-Half Post for the February Love Challenge  ~

June loves, and is thankful for her "foodz" and she told you all about that yesterday but said there's a whole lot more she "loves and is thankful for and wanted to share", so here she is again!  To let you know those things, small and big, that are impawtent in her world.


I love to go tenting, and I love birdie watching.
I might have to share some spring toys with other kitties in my building.  Blackie lives on
the 6th floor, he might like some ... they're my favorites, I love them, would he?
I love getting under the fresh linens ~ just when mine Mommy wants to make up the bed!
It's so much fun to tease her ...


Playing hide-and-seek is another thing I love.
And getting into a big pile of fresh and warm laundry (which of course mine Mommy is wanting to fold), 
well, that is pure delight.
I LUVLUV JuneToo. (Thank you Miss Sue)
I LUVLUV my polka dot blankie.  (Thank you Miss Ellen)
A box is always something to love.


I love my toy box. With toys in it.  And when I tip it over so all the toys
fall out of it, I love my toy box with ME in it.
I love my own purrsonal-closet with all my stuff in it, but mostly
my polka dot shoes and polka dot sun-spectaculars.
I love my brushies.

NUMBER ONE LOVE
CUDDLES ON MINE MOMMY'S LAP 
AND TUCKING MY NOSE UNDER HER ARM






28 comments:

  1. your home and life are full of LuvLuv! that makes me happy for you and your Mom... you are adorable not matter where you are, under, in or through

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark's Mews: You are in a seriously GREAT home Junie! Springs on the windersaill, food and comfort all around, AND yer great Mom who loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such pawsome things to be thankful for nd love June.
    I love some of those things too, especially brushies. I also love sitting in mum's lap and snoozing with her at night.
    Mostly I just love being with mum.
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the best home with lots of things you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure have lots to love, June. You are such a cutie peeking out from your hiding places.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have so much to be thankful for and we LOVE your blue and white polka dot shoes, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. a box is a super good thing to love... boxes became so fmous in da old times that they even named a dog breed after the boxes ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots to love June. And you are loved as much. Enjoy the toys and warm blankies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. June you make every day extra special and full of fun for us and for your Mom
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice collages of your favorite things. And I am glad one of them is the blankie I made for you. XO

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are terrific photos sweet June and I love your polka-dot shoes and those are wonderful thankfuls. Thanks for joining our Thankful Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many wonderful things to enjoy, June! And such fun for us to see you looking so happy, and so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Goodness, you are one well taken care of kitty - as it should be! Enjoy yourself sweet June.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It sounds like a life full of loves, thus a full life.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet June...you make hide and seek looks really fun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. June, sorry I'm not around more to comment. TW is trying to get out more now that the weather is warmer and that leaves me alone with no disposable thumbs to type with. I used to love laying on unmade beds but didn't even come in to look at TW's unmade bed today. I used to love a lot of things but now I love to sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  17. We love your post today June, it's filled with ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh June ~ wonderful and sweet photo collages of you dear one ~ header photo is awesome ~

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are lucky to have a lot of love and loves. Enjoy it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those are all pawesome fings to love!!

    xoxo,
    Matilda

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi sweet June! I wish if I had your lovely toy collections! Hope you and your family are well. Juno xo

    ReplyDelete