October 29, 2023

SUNDAY SELFIES ~ from the COSTUME CLOSET

My friends, Xena, Lucy, Chia and Riley [woof, woof, visit them here] happened to mention that I "didn't do costumes" ~ but, oh, I do ... I do.  Or let's say mine Mommy makes me do costumes.  So yesterday, she says "time to check your costume closet, choose what you'll wear for Meow-O-Ween".  
But, here's the thing, key word being 'do'. Never, and I do mean NEVER will I allow any article of clothing to touch my furs so these costumes, ears-to-paw, are only make believe, pretend, imaginary ... just the same, with Meow-O-Ween only a few treats away, I invite you on a tour of my Costume Closet, will you help me choose what to be, what to wear ...

Remember The Adamms Adamus Family,
Morticia, Gomez ... favorites WEDNESDAY and KITTY KAT, too!
I could be a Li'l Devil, or a Witchy Witch,
maybe Velma with Scooby Doo!
I do love Raggedy Ann, so very special, she really was.
And yes, I loved my sparkling golden ears,
and I did briefly appear as Barbie to very loud applause!


We can't forget cute Baby Yoda,
whose real name is Grogu.
Just wondering is it paws up or paws down for
Bob Ross,
Woody,
or Toad
and which one would you choose if it was you?



What to do, who to be,
it's a dilemma for me.
But if you can stop by tomorrow, my choice I promise you'll see ...
*note, Barbie, NOT, I am so NOT into pink
Share the fun of the Sunday Selfies Blog Hop at













 


 


 



28 comments:

  1. Barbie is so cute, as is Yoda, hard to pick, you look precious in all of these. I lean toward the Witch because that is what i was as a child, that and a princess. NOT the devil, ha ha can't wait to see. I join your mommie, none of our dogs have ever worn a costume. I did sit a santa hat on 3 of them, once was enough, they hated it. and Max the first dog wore a dallas cowboy tshirt on a really cold night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha, the Bob Ross made my dad snorf his coffee! Wonderfully creative costumes, all, but that one takes the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO SO creative!!! We must admit that Raggedy Ann really hits the spot here:)

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow June, so many to chose from. Can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  5. June I understand about Pink. My daughter does NOT like pink at all
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww, you look SO cute in your costumes, Juney! XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of your costumes are wonderful, Juney! It is going to be very hard to choose just one but we sure do love Raggedy Juney.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've loved all of your outfits, June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your mom is so talented and you are the perfect model. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. juney chowder !!! cuzin IT...iz de awesumest :) well, all oh theez R awesum, but IT iz wear
    ITZ at :) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look cute in all of them, June! Boss Ross is a good one, it made me laugh! I'm not fond of pink either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are all wonderful costumes ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are sure some clever and amazing costumes! Hope you get some fun treats for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Be the painter! Lee and Phod

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my each one of these is absolutely perfect. You look amazing in each one! Brava June (and Mom of course!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those are all super special sweet June! Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those costumes are all so cute we couldn't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those are all super cute, sweet even...the Raggedy Ann one made me think how great it was to show off those red & white striped stockings that is kind of the rtrademark for Zoolatry...um well right now its Boolatry!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all of these. Wednesday is one of my all tine favorite characters, and you do her so well. And, sorry baby girl, but your Barbie is purrfect. Still, the witchie-June is my favorite as I see yourn mommy's feets sticking out off the pot and it makes me laugh to think what brew you are concocting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. JUne, we were right/wrong, right? We love you as Barbie, we think you make a better Barbie than Barbie! But if you don't like it, then don't do it, right? Everyone but Lucy picked Woody, cause then you have a toy to play with, too. Lucy picks Raggedy Ann so she can cuddle with you. Can't wait to see who you are tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Charlee: "We love your Cousin It picture! Our Dada says it's like The Addams Family meets The Blues Brothers!"

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't see how anyone could choose, they are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete