October 30, 2023

THE COSTUME CLOSET, Part 2 ~ June's Choice

So, yesterday ~ ~ ~

In my Costume Closet I explored,
pawing here, pawing there, 
it was a thorough look-see,
as I was trying so very hard 
to decide what-or-who I would be.

The costumes were pretty, the choices were many,
but none tickled my whiskers,
said "oh dear, mine Mommy, I just can't choose any!"

So I sat by the window, watching birdies fly by,
looking out and upward at puffed clouds, blue sky.

And then all of a sudden it became so clear,
[and I heard mine Mommy from somewhere whispering, oh yes, little dear] 

I knew just who I should be!
I just wanna be me!

JUNE, the Polka Dot Kitty












24 comments:

  1. Of course, that is you, with the polka dot blue. Those polka dots are made just for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never see a polka dot without thinking of you and never will polka dots make me think of dear June this is a perfect costume for you love those tiny cute shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the purrfect costume for you, June!

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT is the purrrrrrfect choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The perfect choice for you, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As the saying goes -just be yourself...everyone else is taken.
    You are purrfect as you are!!
    Purrs, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree June being your adorable polkadot self is the best.
    Hugs
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely and elegant kitty in her costume ~ Xo

    Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Purrfect, June - you look so sweet!!!

    Woos- Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are so cute in your polka dot outfit, June. It's perfect for you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You nailed it, June. You are a very pretty polka dot pussy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree, June, nothing is better than being yourself. I do love all of your accessories, though. You can have lots of fun connecting all those dots, too. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. June, that's the purrfect costume for you! You're ready to roll!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mask was halloweeny, but showed you through it. You are such a lovely kitty, Junie!

    ReplyDelete