December 01, 2023

FRAYED & FRAZZLED FRIDAY

 With A Little Help From My Friend Furriend

We did it June!  
Meowz, we did.  
Baubles on the windows, my red and white stripey ones.  
And my blue and white polka dot ones, meowz.  
A little bit of a tree up top, out of paws reach.
[... but I gots up there for a photoshop moment, didn't I, meowz ...]
And there's Frosty Snowman on our my front door.
Snow! Do I get to see snowz falling from my windows?
Just maybe, June, but not yet.
Does Santa come tomorrow?
Not yet.
So, we're not there yet?  I don't like the words "not yet".
You have twenty-three days to be on your bestest behavior,
to stay on the nice-list, no naughtiness.
Today I think we're both a bit frayed and frazzled after all our
decorating, how 'bout we take a little nap?
Meowz.





20 comments:

  1. we are still in decoration mode... but we will take a nap soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Petcretary hasn't even started, yet...next week at the earliest since she is working this weekend...

    Enjoy all the pretty and festive things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas decorations look so beautiful and festive and we love your December header! Your little tree is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. June, you and your mommy did good decorating. Deserve a bit of a nap.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! You might feel frazzled and in need of a nap, but you did a great job on decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The decorations look so beautiful and festive! Especially so with you, June, there! Gorgeous header and I enjoyed the conversation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All kitties are on Santa's Nice List, June...don't let her fool you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love all your holiday decorations and you look so cute with them, June.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such fun photos sweet June! We're pretty much done decorating but Maxwell and Macy are not down rearranging things on the Christmas Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Decorating is hard work, we would need a nap too!!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  11. a nap sounds like a great idea! We just finished all our decorating too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Giggle giggle clap clap waiting is hard.
    I love your header
    Hugs Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are always a good girl-definitely on the nice list. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. Don't you worry June. You're a good girl always and Santa knows that.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your picture today made me laugh. You and your Mom have quite the sense of humour. Best I can say about your co-decorator is that he/she looks quite bedraggled. Little wonder after all that effort for the common good!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You both did a wonderful job and deserve a good rest.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Chaplin: "It's always a good time for a nap!"

    ReplyDelete