October 04, 2024

FELINE FRIDAY ~ "PUNKIN' HEAD JUNE"


OK, OK.  MEOW. 

I'm not the scariest punkin' in the field fur sure, but I mean to tell ya, 
if'n this thing has to sit on my head all month long, 
you will soon be seeing one really hissing, clawing mean cat.
  
[mine Mommy is still struggling and using those bad werdz
 to make things work here on our innernets and MY bloggie.
I been reminding her "patience woman, patience" ...
can't say it's helping much ...
think I'm going back into my closet for awhile. ] 


7 comments:

  1. You probably won't want to hear this but you look adorable in your punkin hat, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technology is wonderful when it works but when it isn't working, stay away from our mom too! It looks like you have a pumpkin beret :) Maybe the song raspberry beret could be redone for pumpkin beret for you? Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. June, your mommy must be doing something right because look at your fun header and that perfect picture of you with a pumpkin on your head. We hope it continues to get better for both of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, June...this image has taken me back to when I wore a shower cap...
    And OH YEAH, your meowmy may remember the hair dryer with a big bonnet that went over our curlers...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh June, your eyes and facial expression speak volumes!
    Hugs,
    Mariette + Kitties

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are the cutest pumpkin head cat we've ever seen, June. We have our paws crossed that your mom works out her internet problems soon.

    ReplyDelete