October 09, 2024

IT'S "WEDNESDAY"

Hi, do you remember me?
I introduced you last year to my whole family ... 
no, not the Addams Family, 
The Adamus Family!
There was my Auntie Mor-Tushie, and Great Uncle Go-Meezer.
And of course, Big Cuz Itty with Itty Bitty Kitty Kat, 
and we gave a hand up to The Thing!
And then there was me: the one and only WEDNESDAY.

This year I'm back, to show you where we
all lived ... our spooky home ...
boom boom da da dum da da dum, so scroll down to visit
CHESTER PLACE



💀 Midnight Tours Available 💀

Should anyone like to meet the 
spooky ooky snap snap whole family
featured in our post last October

2 comments:

  1. This is priceless, Wednesday Juney! We love all the names! We need to come back and read it again and again. It's that good and count us in for a midnight tour, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O yes, I remember this post. So very well done between the photo art and the link to the Adamus family. The braids suit June, 'er Wednesday to an 'A'.

    ReplyDelete