October 08, 2024

WITCHY WOMAN


I am a witchy woman ~ no I'm not ~ not really,
but lots of stuff has been a-brewing in my cauldron ~ 
and lots of words that rhyme with "WITCH" have
bubbled up and out of mine Mommy's mouth.  Oh yes, oh my.

Like just last night, she wanted to visit awholabunch of my bloggie furriends ...
and I suddenly heard her say ...

OH NO, NOT AGAIN, ANOTHER 'INNERNETS GLITCH,
THIS IS A REAL B...H!
I'M GONNA PITCH THIS 'PUTER RIGHT OUTTA THE WINDOW
AND DITCH  COMCAST/XFINITY FOR GOOD!

It's time for me to go hide in my closet yet again,
I have my paws together that it stays on long enough today
that she'll calm down a little bit, I'm losing 
a lot of fur over this  ...


1 comment:

  1. Oh noes, June!
    Such noise for your delicate ears.
    A few good curses, however, are the bestest thing for a human to say when vexed!

    ReplyDelete