June 30, 2026

LOVED and LOST

 




26 comments:

  1. Very heavy losses, Ann. I think of Ivor, and Jackie, often. My thoughts and prayers to those who are grieving. 🙏❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so hard to lose those that we dearly love. Hugs♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loss is so hard to deal with and so very sad even if you don't know the pets or people very well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always kept Mark's Mews in my prayers ... and I saw that his blog is gone ... thank you for that update, although a sad one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had not known of Mark's passing. Does anyone know how the Mews are doing ? Thanks for these lovely tributes, and prayers to Ivor and to anyone who still misses these beloved animals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, so many sad losses. Hugs and purrs for all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's always too many but we will remember them all, pets and humans.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG we didn't realize Mark passed.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many dear sweet faces and friends...this is lovely Ann
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you have found that "coffee house" my friend, I miss you ~~~~~~ ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. I only know one of these beloved pets but my heart goes out to all their persons. I know they were all loved. I didn't know Mark but I am so sorry he passed. I did know Jackie from her comments on Teddy's blog. I miss her and I am sorry Ivor is without her. Beautiful remembrances for all, Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such dear friends on four and two legs lost so far this year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a very sad year. XO

    ReplyDelete
  14. I knew Mark was very sick but not that he had passed! Does anyone know where his cats went?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can reply privately by email, but not to anonymous, sorry, Ann

      Delete
    2. It was us who posted this! No idea why our comment showed up as anonymous. Sorry!

      Delete
  15. I was a regular reader (and commenter) on Mark's Mews for many years. I admired a lot about him and his commitment to his cats. I was sorry that he didn't seem to understand the very positive impact he'd had on so many people - or, perhaps I should say, he didn't want those of us who admired him to express that openly to him during the illness which led to his death. Thank you Mark for being a champion.

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know Mark at all well but I had the same impression of him as you refer to.. Thank you for letting him know how much good he really did.

      Delete
  16. So many special and beloved friends made their journeys to the Bridge. Our hearts are broken for their families and all who love them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, MY. I did not know that Mark had passed away. I sure hope his kitties were taken care of and are doing well. So sad that they lost their 'Dad'. That is way too many lost furs and peeps...❤️

    ReplyDelete
  18. The greater the joy, the greater the sorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  19. Way too many angels this past 6 months. Thank you for creating beautiful memorial badges so Blogville can honor those who passed. 💔

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charlee: "Wow, when you list them all together we can really see what a rough year it has been."
    Chaplin: "We send lots of purrs to all the families left behind."
    Lulu: "And we dogs send lots of tail wags!"

    ReplyDelete