June 29, 2026

THE HUNTER


 I do not move with the speed of
but just you wait.
When I'm on the hunt and
ready to attack ...

19 comments:

  1. aaah you are highly concentrated ... that mousie is yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a patient hunter, June. I'm sure you'll get it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It pays to be patient June! Cute photo! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That mousie has no chance while you are on the hunt, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You will get it sweet June...POUNCE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Attacks always need to be well planned. Sometimes a nap is even needed before pouncing!
    xoxo,
    Rosy & Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cats require precise planning before the pounce
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  8. With that mousie you don't have to be speedy, sweetie... you need to be accurate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go get him June!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Go June, you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oona: "Ambush that mouse, June. Oona approves! Bean and Lulu may be fast, but they are not ninjas like you and Oona!"

    ReplyDelete