July 12, 2026

WHAT'S A GIRL TO DO ...


What's a girl to do ...
mine Mommy says we're taking a few days off.

I know what that means, could even be a week, a whole week.
Oh my cat, meowz.

I'll be bored.  Guess I can nap more.  There's the blankie basket, always the closet,
my "space ship" [cattasaurus], the day bed [if'n I don't mind being stared at],
appearing for meals, of course ... window bird watching when no hots ...
what's a girl to do?

She says, "places to go, people to see, things to do ...
yes, things to do ...".

Blah, blah, blah. 
Meowz.



 

25 comments:

  1. You will find lots of things to do, Juney, Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you both enjoy the break, June. Stay cool and well-hydrated! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. A blogging cats calendar is nearly always filled. Hopefully you can reserve big blocks of time for extended visits to all yoyr fav places.
    Have a lovely time....
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
  4. A nice relaxing time can only make for even more fascinating selfie style pictures, right June?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute photo, enjoy your time off! Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. June, we know that you are synced with your meowmy, and can see through her eyes as she galivants around.
    See what she's up to, and giggle your little cat giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just enjoy some cozy snooze time sweet June!

    ReplyDelete
  8. June I'm gonna miss you but STAFF deserves a vacation...I'm sure there will be treats to eat though
    Hugs cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  9. You both will be missed but we all need a break here and there. June, who knows? ....maybe you can score some donut crumbs! I have been hungry for a donut since I read that post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look very relaxed, June. I hope you and your mom enjoy your time off.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your time off! Tigris, Styx and Lanie too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. happee few dayz a way juney chowder....due knot forgetz therz all wayz springz ta flingz and mor two
    order on de inter webz !!! ☺☺♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enjoy your time off, June…and we’ll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would pay to snorgle that tummy. XO

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a pawtastic time away and be sure to stay cool.

    ReplyDelete
  16. We will miss you, Juney, but we understand. We hope you and Mom have some good time off. XO

    ReplyDelete
  17. That pose doesn't look all that comfortable, June!

    Megan
    Sydney, Australia

    ReplyDelete
  18. It will be over before you know it, so enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  19. We'll miss you BUT it's always good to take a break once in a while......hurry back!

    Hugs, Pam and Teddy

    ReplyDelete
  20. We hope you won't be gone too long. It seems like you just came back.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi June, yes, hooman always say "things to do"! BOL

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey June, maybe your Mom needs some time off blogging so she can pay more attention to you...*wags* Lucy, Chia and Xena

    ReplyDelete
  23. Charlee: "Days off means more lap time, I think. Sounds good to me!"

    ReplyDelete