August 08, 2026

CATURDAY ~ and ~ CATURDAY ART

After many days of big storms, and mine Mommy taking all my toys off the window ledge,
to close windows, my having no fresh air ~ of course, hiding in closets ~ a reprieve.
So now I can do my duty, observing Charles Street
and I'm deciding which toy to play with this morning.

I've got my mind set on my blue-and-white striped mousie,
a fave, but he's soon to depart window ledge ~

let's see what happens next!


Oh noes, I think this may have all been a bad dream!
Yes, mousie and I played together ~ but ~
somehow, he grew and grew and before I knew it,
this game of cat-and-mouse took a turn for the worse!
He'd trapped me, not as it should be, oh noes!

___________________________

MOUSETRAP




by Athena and Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment