Fabulous pillow sleeping Juney!
You look soo snuggly and happy there, June. And what a delightful combo you and your cushion make. Stay safe and wellERin
A beautiful pillow for a beautiful ladycat!
Wow June, you look so deeply asleep, but that background picture looks like it's really up to something!
You look very comfy and content, June.
Terrific photo!
June OMCs what a lovely place to recline and I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday's post tooHugs cecilia
dee mum lovez dee color bloo!
June, you have the right idea! I am going to get cozy and nap too.
You look extra beautiful beside the painting June. Tigris, Styx, and Lanie too
Best way to spend the day.
Sweet dreams, cutie!
You look comfy. XO
You sure look comfy cozy, Juney!
Ah, there's nothing like a relaxing snooze.
A great and relaxing photo.
Wow, that's one gorgeous pillow! And a gorgeous Juney napping on it, too!
Whoa! Love that artwork! Don't be frightened by that big cat beside you June...it's a lovely pillow,and I hope it is comfy, too.
Charlee: "That is some excellent relaxing, June, and that pillow is gorgeous!"
So very cute <3
Fabulous pillow sleeping Juney!
ReplyDeleteYou look soo snuggly and happy there, June. And what a delightful combo you and your cushion make.
ReplyDeleteStay safe and well
ERin
A beautiful pillow for a beautiful ladycat!
ReplyDeleteWow June, you look so deeply asleep, but that background picture looks like it's really up to something!
ReplyDeleteYou look very comfy and content, June.
ReplyDeleteTerrific photo!
ReplyDeleteJune OMCs what a lovely place to recline and I thoroughly enjoyed Saturday's post too
ReplyDeleteHugs cecilia
dee mum lovez dee color bloo!
ReplyDeleteJune, you have the right idea! I am going to get cozy and nap too.
ReplyDeleteYou look extra beautiful beside the painting June. Tigris, Styx, and Lanie too
ReplyDeleteBest way to spend the day.
ReplyDeleteSweet dreams, cutie!
ReplyDeleteYou look comfy. XO
ReplyDeleteYou sure look comfy cozy, Juney!
ReplyDeleteAh, there's nothing like a relaxing snooze.
ReplyDeleteA great and relaxing photo.
ReplyDeleteWow, that's one gorgeous pillow! And a gorgeous Juney napping on it, too!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Love that artwork!
ReplyDeleteDon't be frightened by that big cat beside you June...it's a lovely pillow,and I hope it is comfy, too.
Charlee: "That is some excellent relaxing, June, and that pillow is gorgeous!"
ReplyDeleteSo very cute <3
ReplyDelete