"I don't particularly care, me, I'm just lazing away the end of summer days," June.
__________________________________
We have "subscribe by mail" [email, through zoolatry at gmail dot com]
to many pet blogger daily posts, both google and wordpress.
Our own Zoolatry blog is available by subscription.
Yesterday, and again today, our email box has been empty.
We've received NO new subscriber posts,
which generally begin to come in soon after midnight, ET.
They post not only on my laptop, but also on my I-phone.
A number of "fixes" have been tried, none seem to work.
I have two questions:
Is any other blogger noticing, having the same problem?
Or, are did you receive our post, this one from today,
by email subscription?
Appreciate ~ and thanks ~ for any comments on this, Ann.

I keep track of blogs via Feedly (their free option), so can't comment there. The only blog I subscribe to via email is Kevin's, because his twice weekly posts stopped coming into Feedly ages ago and I didn't bother to try to sort out why. I hope you are able to determine what's going on.
ReplyDeleteP. S. I love this photo of June, what a comfy pose, gave me a big smile!
Hello. I do not subscribe ... I guess I should ... I just look every day.
ReplyDeleteI also use Feedly, except for a couple of Wordpress blogs (which I am receiving).
ReplyDeleteHope things get figured out,
Beth
We use Feedly to keep track of our friends blogs so I can't help you.
ReplyDeleteOriginally I signed up via Follow.it because that is what popped up.
ReplyDeleteAt first I was receiving notice by email and then it stopped. I did not receive notice for your post today.
When I started following you
I added you to my bookmarks folder for blogs. I just check every day.
June, that's a great way to laze away!
I use the blogger reader, and look at the cat blogosphere page for new activity. the blogger reader is messed up
ReplyDeleteand has been for several months. folks are posting, but you won’t see that they have, unless you think to go back,
sometimes several days, click on THAT post, and realize a new one IS there. this can be a problem if those bloggers
are not associated with cat blogosphere. ( I have several I follow who aren’t ) your post TODAY, is NOT on the reading
list ????
juney chowder…ewe bee total lee chillax on yur polkee dot chair 😸‼️💚🐾
we do not know ennie ovva dat but Junie, yoo izza so cute kicking back in that chair
ReplyDeleteJuney I love you paw up...kinda like talk to the paw.
ReplyDeleteTell you mommy not to laugh but I look at blogs the old fashion way. I have a list on my bookmarks
Hugs cecilia
We visit from the CB.
ReplyDeleteI don't subscribe by mail either although I do offer it. I mostly use feedly but the CB Live Links seem quicker now that I got the kinks worked out.
ReplyDeleteWe use both Feedly and Inoreader, as once or twice, Feedly has let us down. Enjoy your summer nap, Juney!
ReplyDelete