September 04, 2026

Day 3 ~ "NAME THE NINE" Contest [and a little clue!]


"Not yet, June, not yet", that's what I heard from mine Mommy last night.
All I was doing was lookin' in my tent, I knew there were some clues in here that I could share
with all of you ~ mostly those of you who seem to be kinda sorta stuck on names for our "grey kitties".

"Not yet," is usually what I hear when I ask for treats when it's not treat time,
or sit by my food bowl way before meal time, meowz.
Anywayz, she allowed me to say just this much:

Our grey kitties, and there are a lot of them ... a few live on the East Coast,
another lives far from us on the West Coast, and there is another who lives way
up close to Lake Ontario ... and every one of them
has posted on their wonderful blogs this week ... and I know that cause
I've seen them, so it's as easy as a meow-or-woof to find them!

So, if you pawed us a partial-answer before, maybe you can finish it up today
or tomorrow.  Or if you didn't yet give it a try, you still have until
midnight, ET, on Saturday, September 5.
Three great prizes awarded.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment