"Not yet, June, not yet", that's what I heard from mine Mommy last night.
All I was doing was lookin' in my tent, I knew there were some clues in here that I could share
with all of you ~ mostly those of you who seem to be kinda sorta stuck on names for our "grey kitties".
"Not yet," is usually what I hear when I ask for treats when it's not treat time,
or sit by my food bowl way before meal time, meowz.
Anywayz, she allowed me to say just this much:
Our grey kitties, and there are a lot of them ... a few live on the East Coast,
another lives far from us on the West Coast, and there is another who lives way
up close to Lake Ontario ... and every one of them
has posted on their wonderful blogs this week ... and I know that cause
I've seen them, so it's as easy as a meow-or-woof to find them!
So, if you pawed us a partial-answer before, maybe you can finish it up today
or tomorrow. Or if you didn't yet give it a try, you still have until
midnight, ET, on Saturday, September 5.
Three great prizes awarded.

juney chowder…de cat iz outta de bag ๐ธ‼️๐พ๐
ReplyDeleteI just figured out one this evening, but with so little time, I doubt I can track down the rest.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting.
ReplyDeleteWe had some big trouble to leave our comments on your bloggie, June, so we try again today๐๐ปWe only know four or five kitties and doggies, so maybe you can reduce them to five...MOL...We send Good Luck Pawkisses for effurryone, and for you and your mommy a Double Pawkiss for a Happy Weekend๐พ๐ฝ๐
ReplyDeleteHi June, did mew find anything in there? ๐ป๐น๐พ๐ป
ReplyDeleteWe'll take any help you can give us, Juney!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the hints, Miss June!
ReplyDeleteLovely animals, all, but we just can't get around enough to keep track of everyone! Sure wish we could!
ReplyDeleteOona: "Oona is hoping that the Nine will go on an adventure after the naming is complete. Perhaps there is a Collar of Power that needs to be cast into the fires of Mount Doom or something like that ..."
ReplyDeleteAny other clues in that tent?
ReplyDelete