October 07, 2026

It's Wednesday ~ No, really ~ IT'S WEDNESDAY


I'm Wednesday.
No, you're not ... look down, I'm Wednesday.

No.  You're a pretender.  A figment of Firefly's imagination
No.  I am real.
No, you are not.

Look at your sox, they are not striped, so you are not real.  I am real.
Well, Morticia was busy with her beauty routine and had no time for laundry.

Lurch can do laundry.
He went to market, to market, to buy a fat ...

Grab your pig tail, pretender, your
fantastical fantasies are just more Firefly falsehoods.

I am Wednesday, the real Wednesday, here on Wednesday.
And mine Mommy's last name is almost close enough to prove it!
                                                                                                 




 

15 comments:

  1. You make a great Wednesday no matter what day of the week it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the most wonderful Wednesday, Juney!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww happy wednesday...although she often looks the opposite in the movies ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. juney chowder wednezday…..good…lazt name joke ‼️πŸΎπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ§‘πŸ–€πŸ–€πŸ§‘πŸ˜Έ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahahaha what fun seeing you as Wednesday, June!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha. We're big fans of Wednesday here at CatSynth, both meanings. So we love June's crossover post 😺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahaha June! You as Wednesday, that's just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh June, so true! Your mine Mommy's last name is very close! πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  9. You make a great Wendesday. XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. "They're creepy and they're spooky..."

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, sweet Juney! We think you make a purrfect Wednesday! XO

    ReplyDelete