January 05, 2008

BIG BUTT & THE MARLBORO MAN

As the Zoolatry Human's Primary Alter Ego, I can state truthfully and unequivocally that I did not gain weight over the recent holiday season. (A/K/A Maggy A/K/A Big Butt)
As the Secondary Alter Ego for the Zoolatry Human, I can state truthfully and unequivocally that I did give up smoking for New Years; New Years Day, that is. (A/K/A Zoey, A/K/A Marlboro Man)
P.S. we screamed at the Zoolatry Human tonight to allow us one little post!
If this is how she's planning to treat us over the next few weeks: we're going to tell on her!

9 comments:

  1. Uh oh! That's a tough one! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! Now I have that great music from the ad going through my head. How gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the smoking thing! Cats always look silly when they smoke anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no more smoking in our house! Mom even told the niece that if she wanted to smoke now she hasta go outside! She said it was okay, she wants to quite anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the new year resolutions. My human has yet to give up smoking, she has no will power.

    Might I also congratulate you for your highly flattering comment left recently on my blog!. Clearly, you are of superior intelligence to most other humans!

    Congratulatons xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just stopping by to say hi, Maggy & Zoey!

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you don't get to blog more ,complain REALLY LOUD!!!Then sgred the smokes hehehe
    Purrs Mickey

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't smoke, Momma Bean smokes. We hate smoke! YUK!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not fair that we long haired kitties always get told we have big butts!

    ReplyDelete